We continue to safely operate as an essential business under guidance issued by the U.S. CDC, Pennsylvania and Chester County authorities.
Coronavirus Policies and Procedures
The goal of these policies and procedures is to protect our employees and clients by taking active measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus to our employees, our clients, and the community. All precautions and guidelines we follow can be found on the CDC web page.
• If you’re sick (or have flu-like symptoms, a fever or a cough) – do not come to work.
• If you’re exposed to the coronavirus – Test ( if available), Self-Quarantine for 14 days
• Ask client if any member of the home/facility are sick before entrance
• Practice 6 foot social distancing
• Wear disposable gloves and shoe covers, N-95 mask (before entrance) on every job
• Hand sanitize then fit gloves before you enter the pro.
• Hand sanitize after glove removal and dispose of gloves in truck trash container
• Carry hand sanitizer with you at all times and use frequently.
• Keep your hands out of your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Wash hands with soap and water after each job
• Spray all cleaning equipment with Lysol before entering truck/after each job
• Break down Vacuum cleaner and wash parts each night
• Be vigilant about disinfecting surfaces you touch in your own home and car daily
• Take extra precautions when cleaning for our elderly clients or clients with an infant
• We will not send a sick employee into a client’s home. Employees with any symptoms will be sent home immediately.
• To protect our employees and other clients, we will not clean a space if anyone in the home/facility is sick or showing flu-like symptoms. Please call us before we arrive if you suspect cold/flu symptoms.
• Cleaning technicians will be required to wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer upon entering the space and after leaving the property, and before and after gloves are fitted/removed. All technicians will wear disposable gloves, mask, shoe covers and practice 6 feet social distancing ( please do the same) for our protection
• Cleaning technicians will use EPA recommended disinfectant solutions and will clean and disinfect all high-touched surfaces – light switches, door handles, refrigerator handle, bathroom faucets, drawer/cabinet pulls, etc.
• Mop-Ups Cleaning Services is a Green Cleaning Company. We use only Green Seal Certified cleaning solutions ( HydroxiPro) and practices. We use HEPA filter vacuum cleaners, and microfiber cloths that are color coded so there will be no cross contamination and only single use. Please ask if you have any questions/concerns
• During the COVID-19 pandemic we will take every precaution to stay within our commitment to be a Green inspired company, however there are limitations to “green” disinfectants. We have three EPA registered solutions recommended for use against the cause of COVID-19.
• We do NOT use bleach. We prefer hydrogen peroxide based Disinfectant solutions
• Mop-Ups will clean and properly apply disinfectant to all hard surfaces, accessible targeted surfaces and high-tough points.